Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma Egg Fest

Options
locolongball
locolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow! Oh yeah, did I say wow! My feet hurt so bad, but it was worth every pain I had at the end of the day. I really enjoyed seeing old faces and the new. [p]Sorry about missing the after party, how did it go. I went back to my parents, took a shower, and laid down for a few mins before I left. Mistake! 4 hours later it was 11pm so I just went to bed! [p]Well, it's back home to Florida! Plane leaves in a couple of hours, gotta run.. [p]Look for the Oklahoma Fest Video to be posted in a few days! See you all next time! [p]Loco..

Comments

• Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    locolongball,[p]You the man! Loco served as our resident Ronco demoing all the sponsors products throughout the day. You did a great job bud. It was a perfect weekend except for the missed love connection with your hot stepsister.:( I took my sister and Jim to the Bombing Memorial today and saw Chubby and Ann there. Then we had lunch at Chelino's, hit the Cowboy Hall of Fame, Dinner at Johnnie's, back to the pavilion to finish cleaning up and finally out to the accident site to pick up Mom and Dad's car (I thought I would get some rest today). Got emails from 3 more people wanting to buy eggs today after they slept on it last night. We will have a large base of new eggers to draw from next year. See you three weeks in Hotlanta. Give me a buzz when you get home.[p]Chris