Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You Only Need the Basics: Salmon and Hollywood

Options
wdan
wdan Posts: 261
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Usually for me its the BGE and a bunch of music. Tonite it was movies on the T&V for pitty sakes. Those evil movie empire moguls were simultaneously showing "Michael," "Field of Dreams," and "Roadhouse." Can you imagine those blockbusters all being shown at once? So I put on my headlamp and boldly egged salmon filets over Alder wood smoke and then gently drizzled Knorr's Bearnaise sauce over them. We consumed our repast while flipping back and forth between a guy with wings throwing hayseeds against a bar mirror, a skinny guy throwing hayseeds against a bar mirror, and a guy who wouldn't "have a catch" with his old man. We used to play catch, but how does one HAVE a catch? Is this a Right Coast thing? Anyway, the salmon was great and I'm so relieved I have been able to come out of the Knorr closet.

Comments