Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig Wins again!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Hi Chris,[p]When your hot, your hot!!! Three Grands out of 4 contests is about as good as you can get!! I am sure looking forward to seeing you and the team in both KC and Lynchburg. Will also be nice to see them "old dudes" from Canada as well at the Jack. I just gotta get up there next year as their contest looks like a hell of a good time. Really a shame that only one cook from the states attended this great contest as it looks like a ton of fun! Sure hope to be there next year. [p]Dave

• Old Dave,[p]My old man was looking forward to seeing you. (me too)[p]
    Steve

• Dr_Redwine
    Dr_Redwine Posts: 189
    Nature Boy,
    Its a layer off the back. It's unsalted and unsmoked, so it doesn't last long in the ol' fridge. Another thing we used to do was to alert our local grocer to save some fat trimmings for us. If you use beef fat trimmings, you can make some good burger out of deer.
    DrR