Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Eggs Spied on Freeway

Options
Fairalbion
Fairalbion Posts: 141
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So there I am this morning, tooling down the NE Expressway (I 85) on my way into Atlanta listening to Bach in air-conditioned comfort. Then, in my left mirror I see a large shape barreling up alongside me in the HOV lane. It's a pretty impressive RV. I envy the guy on his way to a long weekend of fun somewhere.[p]Then, as the RV passes me I see two (yes two) large BGEs strapped tightly to a carrier on the back of the vehicle. Whoever you are sir, I wish you a pleasant weekend.
--
Andrew (BGE owner since 2002)

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Fairalbion, that sounds like the RV used by 'Green Eggs and Ham'

• Unknown
    Options
    Fairalbion,As Wise One said 'That be Green Eggs and Ham or you could say Green Eggs and Dan.' That is Dan Dieterle and was headed to are coming from having a little r.v. work done getting ready for Dillard next weekend.
    There will be several Egg Teams cooking at the Dillard Bluegrass and BBQ Festival next weekend in Dillard Ga. Drop by and visit if you should be in the area.[p]Good Egging to All,
    Poppasam

• Unknown
    Options
    Wise One,
    We are going to be cooking at the Dillard Bluegrass and Bar B Que Festival this coming weekend. Ya'll please come see us and Pappasam. Dan