Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A beautiful sight!

Options
Dixieland Delights
Dixieland Delights Posts: 59
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First off, I wish I had a camera for this one but maybe later. I went across the bridge into downtown Charleston, SC this afternoon to grab a tool from a contractor buddy of mine and, my, my what a sight to behold. I met him on the top of an old office building on King Street that has been converted to lofts. He is building a custom rooftop pavilion for one of the more afluent owners. He grinned from ear to ear as he showed me around the project...for good reason...the bar was nice, the big screen theater was great, but the corner reserved for our hero, the BGE stopped my heart, After I recovered, my buddy pointed to the next door neighbor's oasis and, dang if there wasn't a tabled Large BGE in his high rise backyard!! Just happy to see the BGE crosses all social and economic barriers. I happily went home, egged some chops, had a beer and started planning my "sea level" BGE oasis!
No comments needed and I'll grab a pic when the high rise project is done!

Comments