Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping WMK...I'm a Johnny-Come -Lately

Options
wdan
wdan Posts: 261
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I registered a profile, password and anything else requested several weeks ago on the new site. I missed or never got a validation notice and I cannot log into the new site. Please send help soon.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    WDAN,[p]as long as you are answering that question. Are we not able to do a Google search anymore on this site. Are the Archives moved to the new site? Can we do a search there? I tend to do a lot of searches to elimniate asking everyone the same questions over and over again.[p]Howard

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    WDAN,
    I just retriggered you confirmation email. We had some delivery problems to AOL email addresses but we've fixed them (or at least some of them.)
    Hopefully, you'll receive this one.
    WMK

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    howard,
    You can still do a Google search. I just tested it and, "it works for me" (famous last words.)
    Is is not working for you?
    The archives are available on the new site as well. There is no "archives" per se, but all the messages are there. You can view them by date (using the controls near the top of the index;) or, you can search with the "search" box at the top left.
    WMK