Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Catch of the day

Options
Was really caught  yesterday but that's close. 
Lake trout seasoned with Green Eggs Citrus Dill. Grilled on cedar planks at 400° for 17 minutes 

Hope you liked it 
Fort Wayne Indiana 

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Love me some salmon. Yours looks great 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,375
    Options
    Thanks. Lake Michigan lakers, I get to go for them once a year, great fishing 
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    That looks delicious. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Love the cook. Thank you for posting. I have done salmon, sea bass and grouper, but I have yet to do trout.

Awesome images.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • MotownVol
    MotownVol Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Absolutely love fish on the egg.  The fish you catch yourself is even better.  

I got to get on the river with some buddies last weekend for some smallmouth fishing.  Don’t eat them but I sure enjoy catching them.  Fall crappie fishing is just around the bend.
    Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.
  • TideEggHead
    Options
    Looks good!
    LBGE
    AL