Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ever done 2 at once? Pizzas I mean... of course

Options
Did my first pizza cook tonight.  We bought 2 pizzas from Papa Murphy's: one regular crust, one thin.  On my way to pick up the pizzas, I picked up an Eggspander.  What a cool eggcessory! But it did make for an expensive pizza night...

Fortunately, the pizzas turned out great!  

I pre-heated the egg up to 450, and kept it there throughout the cook.  Did the regular crust on the bottom on a pizza stone.  After about 4 minutes, I put the thin crust on top.  After another 9 minutes or so, the regular crust was done, and I took it off, and slid the thin crust down on to the pizza stone to finish off for the last couple of minutes.

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Like a pro!

“There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf