Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last week—several pics

Options
Last week I was blessed by cooking and serving 3 hots a day for a great group of 23 guys on a short term missions trip in Montana. We were about an hour south of Missoula at 6,000’ elevation.  Lots of planning, 750 mile drive to get there.  I took two xl’s and had access to the camp flat top.  Also took my “cowboy wok” (formerly a disc from a tractor) that I made in a class a couple years ago.  Pork chops, breakfast burritos, French toast, burgers, hotdogs, pulled pork, brisket, chicken fajitas, chicken thighs, smoked Mac & cheese, Pepper stout beef, grilled meatloaf, grilled pineapple, baked taters, lots of yummies.  Beautiful vistas from the outdoor shower.  We even had a black bear show up in camp the morning we were leaving.  Homeowner filled his bear tag.  And I only gained 1 pound

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

Comments