Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nature Boy - Yah Mon!!

mule
mule Posts: 152
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
NB,
It happened again today and I am blaming you!!! 3 inch thick filets with olive oil, kosher salt and a healthy coating of Cowlick!! A steady supply of coconut rum and coke (with lime) during preparation, sear, dwell, and during dinner. We did the exact same thing last nite and it was superb!!![p]mule

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    yo mule,
    Thanks mang. I will take some of the blame, but that magical Cow Lick stuff was the brainchild of sir Qfan! Musta come to him in a dream. Yowza.[p]Sounds like you enjoyed a major time. Good idea to hit those thick filets with some eggstra salt. My mouth is waterin thinkin about your post.[p]I was spoiled by visiting two parties, both of which had hot egged food coming off, then some classic street fireworks show by The Virginian, and that Eggdome feller.
    Beers...er...back to work!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ