Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Looking for recipes using Peach, Mint

We’re hosting a Washington DC/ ripped from the headlines type party at our house this weekend, and so I’m looking for recipes using both Peach and Mint.  Maybe a healthy dose of orange food coloring as well.  Any ideas?
"A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 15,422
    @nolaegghead - I’m sure that your bush is amused.  
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 31,666
    Citrus is always a winner too.
    Related image

Octopus pairs nicely with tomato.

Image result for erotic cooking

Mellon?

See the source image

Octopus pairs nicely with tomato.

Image result for erotic cooking

Again, I'm interested in ideas involving peach,mint.  I don't think you get the point here, Dude.  You're out of your element.

• DMWDMW Posts: 13,697
    How about a Peach Mint Moscow Mule?
    https://www.cakenknife.com/peach-mint-moscow-mule/
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    Oh, sorry man.  Not very good at following directions on hump day I guess.  My bad.  Just ignore those posts, we shouldn't run out of storage on Vanilla.

DMW said:
    How about a Peach Mint Moscow Mule?
    https://www.cakenknife.com/peach-mint-moscow-mule/
    That has potential!

• ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 3,737
    2-XL BGE, 2-LG BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, Ardore Pizza Oven
    Follow me on Instagram @hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
    ColtsFan said:
    Love galettes.  

Maybe you could make a drink out of prune juice, Benefiber, and Calabrian chiles called “The Constitutional Crisis” 
    ^^^^ this guy, he gets things!

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 5,206
    @JohnInCarolina , I see what you did there.  But now you do have me craving some homemade peach ice cream. 
    Dyal_SC said:
    @JohnInCarolina , I see what you did there.  But now you do have me craving some homemade peach ice cream. 
    There are worse things, my friend.  Like extorting a foreign country for dirt on your enemies.

• “Dirt on your Enemies” 

Ingredients
    • 1 8 oz container Topping, whipped
    • 2 cups Milk
    • 1 package Chocolate instant pudding
    • 1 package (16 0z) oreos (crushed into crumbs)
    • Gummy Worms

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX
    “Dirt on your Enemies” 

Ingredients
    • 1 8 oz container Topping, whipped
    • 2 cups Milk
    • 1 package Chocolate instant pudding
    • 1 package (16 0z) oreos (crushed into crumbs)
    • Gummy Worms

I feel like the worms are really key here.

Dyal_SC said:
    There are worse things, my friend.  Like extorting a foreign country for dirt on your enemies political opponents.
    We have to stop viewing fellow Americans as enemies.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 15,858
    edited November 14
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    There are worse things, my friend.  Like extorting a foreign country for dirt on your enemies political opponents.
    Including the President? 
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Including the President? 
    He's not my enemy. He's a criminal, that doesn't mean he can't be rehabilitated.
    Morgantown, PA

DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Including the President? 
    He's not my enemy. He's a criminal, that doesn't mean he can't be rehabilitated.

• theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 17,989
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Including the President? 
    If you can dig into any politician’s past and not find some transgressions, I’d be very impressed.  They’re all out for #1.  
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    My mistake.

Glad we have you guys as judge and jury.  I feel better about the state of the union already. 
    One sorry Labrador

DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Including the President? 
    If you can dig into any politician’s past and not find some transgressions, I’d be very impressed.  They’re all out for #1.  
    I agree except for Jimmy Carter. His worst trangression was probably forgetting to thank someone. Too nice of a guy to be President...
    And thanks for the lame segway into this @JohnInCarolina. It’s been kinda boring around here lately. 
    Glad we have you guys as judge and jury.  I feel better about the state of the union already. 
    Where did this come from?  All I see are people offering opinions with the occasional joke mixed in.

edited November 14
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Including the President? 
    I agree except for Jimmy Carter. His worst trangression was probably forgetting to thank someone. Too nice of a guy to be President...
    I was thinking more recently, but yeah…

he also kinda sucked at it best I can tell.  I’m too “young” to really remember. 
    One sorry Labrador

DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Including the President? 
    Jimmy is a machine.  I hope he gets out of the hospital soon, and maybe hires someone to walk around and catch him whenever he falls.

DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Including the President? 
    Jimmy is a machine.  I hope he gets out of the hospital soon, and maybe hires someone to walk around and catch him whenever he falls.
    Americus is full of good Americans.  I’m sure he can find someone. 
    One sorry Labrador