Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Chef John, in the flesh!

BotchBotch Posts: 9,643
This popped up on my EweTube feed, and while the video as a whole is gooshy-squishy-syrup-they all lived happily ever after, I thought it was cool to see what Chef John actually looks like.

Comments

• LegumeLegume Posts: 10,447
    Is that the three cheese blend guy?
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 14,012
    Legume said:
     You threw me for a minute. But the 3 cheese blend dude could be Chef John's doppelganger.

I'm a fan of Chef John. Good variety of recipes from all over, and they're easily reproducible ( at least the few that I've tried). The sing song video narration isn't for everybody, but I think it's entertaining. 

And kudos to Becky in the video above. Doesn't seem like she was a great cook, but she wanted to do something special for her friend, and gave it her best shot.  

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 14,493
    Legume said:
    Umm, no.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• 500500 Posts: 2,993
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."