Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

1st butt progress...... how am I doing?

wingfootwingfoot Posts: 95
edited 8:16AM in EggHead Forum
3 1/2 hours into the cook, my dome is stable at 250 deg and the internal is 133 deg on the larger of the two butts. and............ I've had three bottles of chef's marinade. [p]Too fast? Too slow? Just right? More beer? [p]

Comments

• Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,995
    wingfoot,
    Just right. More beer.

• wingfootwingfoot Posts: 95
    Bobby-Q,[p]Great. Thanks for the feedback. 142 internal 4 hours into the cook. One more brewski, one more check, and off to bed so I can get up and watch the Wimbledon finals in the morning.[p]Mike

• TroubleTrouble Posts: 276
    wingfoot,
    Sounds like you're going to be eating well today. Me too. And I'll be having breakfast w/ Wimbledon, switching back and forth between that and the Tour de France. All with the smell of pork in the background. Nice.[p]Trouble