Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT-Advance Planning; June 14th; Army B'day, Flag Day and National Bourbon Day-OT

lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 19,466
In addition to the above, it is a Friday and the icing on the cake....

It is also DJT's birthday.

So, celebrate or commiserate-but LEO may be crowded Friday night-escape velocity always an option.
Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  

Comments

• SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 2,161
    I will have to get my spare liver out and make sure it is fully functioning.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 9,749
    lousubcap said:
    In addition to the above, it is a Friday and the icing on the cake....

It is also DJT's birthday.

So, celebrate or commiserate-but LEO may be crowded Friday night-escape velocity always an option.
    Sounds like some planning needed for good topics.
    Austin, TX
  • smokingalsmokingal Posts: 484
    edited June 11
    It's also national family day and national strawberry shortcake day.  Should just label it as National Glutton Day.
    It's "Smokin Gal", not "Smoking Al".
    Egging in the Atlanta GA region
    Large BGE, CGS setup, Kick Ash Basket, Smokeware SS Cap,
    Arteflame grill grate

http://barbecueaddict.com
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 19,466
    I won't get sucked into the "What National Day is better?" vortex but the choice is obvious. =)
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 14,719
    lousubcap said:
    I won't get sucked into the "What National Day is better?" vortex but the choice is obvious. =)
    Frank - *all* days matter.
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 8,665
    Thanks for the heads up, I can think of a few things to celebrate that day. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 19,466
    Shameless bump!
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 30,763