Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any Westchester County Eggers??? Dealer recommendations?

Options
I have a friend looking for an Egg, and he lives in Scarsdale, NY and is looking for a dealer.  He'll take a look at the website, but I told him I'd reach to my friends on the forum.

Thank you for any recommendations
=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
Tampa Bay, FL
EIB 6 Oct 95

Comments

• whldch
    whldch Posts: 126
    Options
    Berger Hardware in Hawthorne and Portchester are terrific. They’ve been great on warranty replacement and have great inventory and accessories. I was there this morning they just took the eggs off the floor getting ready for holidays. Great store for things other than BGE as well
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Rascal said:
    Try this:  https://biggreenegg.com/find-a-dealer/

Thanks.  I 
    told him about the website but was just looking for some egghead forum member experiences. 
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    whldch said:
    Berger Hardware in Hawthorne and Portchester are terrific. They’ve been great on warranty replacement and have great inventory and accessories. I was there this morning they just took the eggs off the floor getting ready for holidays. Great store for things other than BGE as well
    Thanks alot for the info @whldch
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Hard to believe the absence of responses here.  I guess the forum has quite a geographic/demographic distribution that would be interesting to analyze.  There is a site that posts locations based on zip codes.  Who knows... FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Yeah @lousubcap we've been on the website and has a platinum dealer nearby, but I just wanted some other options and experience from our group here. 

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95