Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Special Treat

Options
Last week I took my mom out to visit a cousin in Wyoming.   She has an 18 year old large egg that gets very little use.   I was told ahead of time that i was to give some advice on use and tips to help her out.   Anyway, opened the fridge to grab a bittle of wine and there was a pan with this hunk of strange looking meat in it.   Antelope backstrap... Thursday night we cut it up and put a little bacon around it.  Had never eaten Antelope before but it was great !  Next night did a 4 pound rib roast.   She lives out on a ranch with no internet, no cell coverage.  My tips will go to her mothers email and she will read them when she gets to town, about twice a week.  Egg has never had a clean burn, needs gasket replaced, and grate at the bottom has chunk missing.  It has never had a cover on it and looks incredible ! Yea, should have taken a pic- but here’s the backstrap.
  1. Bettendorf, Ia with lots of time in Chattanooga, Tn.  LBGE, plate setter, ar, Looft lighter, maverick et-735, Rutland gasket, Smokeware SS cap, Kickash basket, and lots of cast iron.

Comments