Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The 12 Best Tools for Grilling, According to Pro Chefs

Options
https://gearpatrol.com/2018/09/01/best-grilling-tools-and-accessories/

I've got/used 4 out of 12 - looking to make that 5....
Kansas City: Too Much City for One State - Missouri side
2 Large BGE's, Instant Pot, Anova Sous Vide, and a gas smoker...
Barbeque, Homebrew and Blues...

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

In my head, I know these type of lists are marketing scams.  The lists advertise the products they are rating, not to mention the helpful buy now links.

And yet, I still read through them as if I might be missing something. (I have 5)

Phoenix 
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Yeah another company ripping off Looftlighter. At least they mentioned the real Thermopen.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • unoriginalusername
    Options
    Yeah another company ripping off Looftlighter. At least they mentioned the real Thermopen.
    Scroll down more, they show the real loof further down 
  • unoriginalusername
    Options
    Scroll down more, they show the real loof further down 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    No wonder my pics suck-I only use one (thermopen -and likely not the MK 4 but do have a solid Javelin back up).  I do have those gloves (gifted) in the drawer but always use much better high-heat gloves, retired from my volunteer firefighter days.  Oh well, I will survive.  ;)

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • unoriginalusername
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    No wonder my pics suck-I only use one (thermopen -and likely not the MK 4 but do have a solid Javelin back up).  I do have those gloves (gifted) in the drawer but always use much better high-heat gloves, retired from my volunteer firefighter days.  Oh well, I will survive.  ;)

I like the cheap gloves when covered by XL latex gloves. Makes handling hot food easy 
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    edited September 2018
    Options
    lousubcap said:

I like the cheap gloves when covered by XL latex gloves. Makes handling hot food easy 
    Heck - I use those cheap work gloves from Home Depot.  But seriously, since my CGS setup, I don’t handle anything really hot for more than 5 seconds or so. 

.. but I do have 4 of those products 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    I have or had 5 of them

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,759
    Options
    i have 3 and out of those 3 i stopped using two of them years ago
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,759
    edited September 2018
    Options
    things that did not make the list =)

Image result for tongs
    tongs, knives, cutting boards, name your price tool....

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it