Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT And black Sabbath fans? OT

Options
I use Roku for TV entertainment, I have Showtime through Amazon and just stumbled upon Black Sabbath "The End of The End" documentary, if you have surround sound and the family is gone I would defiantly recommend. 

Thanks,
Greg
Chicago, IL BGE XL BGE Mini Webber Charcoal / Elmhurst, IL

Comments

• GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    I will try to find it. Sounds like it would be very interesting.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

My mom has Roku. I’ll check it out tomorrow night after fireworks. 

Our little one tonight. Metal to the core. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Fredb
    Fredb Posts: 89
    Options
    What does this have to do with this forum? 
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Options
    My gosh, what is forum coming to.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• BGEChicago
    BGEChicago Posts: 574
    Options
    Fredb said:

What does the OT thread "what are you listening to right now" have to do with cooking? Just trying to  participate and  share information. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Fredb said:
    Nothing, but I think you should know "Black Sabbath" is a rock band and not a satanic faction of this community.
    Options
    Fredb said:
    Nothing, but I think you should know "Black Sabbath" is a rock band and not a satanic faction of this community.
    Not true. I heard that the rock band schtick was just a cover up so good folk wouldn't realize a satanic version of the Lord's Day was being recognized.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    DMW said:
    Fredb said:
    Not true. I heard that the rock band schtick was just a cover up so good folk wouldn't realize a satanic version of the Lord's Day was being recognized.
    Are you telling me it is not only fanatic religious organizations pressing for "end of days", we also have to worry about rock bands?   Oy vey!
    Options
    Well Ozzy, Geezer and Tony are 70 or near 70. If they are planning to take over the world they better hurry up :blush: I like the group because they came from the worst part of the UK, all from broken homes and an initial manager that took advantage of them financially to rise to the top and create a whole new genre = Hard rock.. that's all.... 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    DMW said:
    Fredb said:
    Are you telling me it is not only fanatic religious organizations pressing for "end of days", we also have to worry about rock bands?   Oy vey!
    Not only rock bands, but cartoons as well.

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/turmoil-in-the-toy-box-revisited-90147.html

And toys.

https://youtu.be/Q-u0J_6nesE

Some scary stuff out there.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • BGEChicago
    BGEChicago Posts: 574
    Options
    I know my post could be viewed as satanic, I have since repented, ya know, my good friend Jim Baker has proclaimed that the end of the word is coming very soon. I bought one of these:  https://store.jimbakkershow.com/product/banquet-in-a-bucket/
    I am open to suggestions on how to cook the hot dogs on the grill during an end of the world event? Slow and low or fast and hot? 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Fast and hot FTW....or. You know, whatever.  
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    edited July 2018
    Options
    This thread is just a "Crazy Train" and making Eggers "Paranoid" and we'll all end up with "War Pigs" on a low and slow.  It'll be a "Shot in the Dark" but so good that "Mama I'm Comin Home" 

I do enjoy Ozzy even though the SOB can't communicate or properly no body else can understand him.
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA