Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ace Rewards

Ace has the Looftlighter for $39.99 right now if you have the reward card. They also have the 36” Blackstone for $269.99 though I have no idea if that is a good price. 

Comments

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,895
    Great price on the lighter
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,538
    That's a good price on the looftlighter, but I think there is a lot of competition out there now.  I just switched to a torch, and I'm loving it.
    NOLA
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,644
    Well I bought the Looftlighter, some pecan chunks, and a small cast iron Lodge sauce pan with attached recipe book and sauce brush. I also used a five dollar emailed coupon. My current Looftlighter still works . The new one will stay in the box until I need it for a replacement or a gift. I originally wanted another bag of Rockwood but B&B at 14.95 was the “sale” and that is the regular price.
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 3,055
    SPR15CC for $15 off $125
    TAKE10NOW for $10 off $100

Those are good until 5/31 on acehardware.com
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,644
    SPR15CC for $15 off $125

Can I pick up locally? ACE is less than a half mile from my house. Thanks for the codes though.
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,895
    SPR15CC for $15 off $125

Can I pick up locally? ACE is less than a half mile from my house. Thanks for the codes though.
    Yes, they ship to your local store for free.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas