Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT Guitar player

otterotter Posts: 286
What was the name of the guitar player that someone here was going to see at Red Rock? Thanks
Pure Michigan
Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE

Comments

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,035
     Ray LaMontagne? @SaltySam had stated he was in July....not sure of your reference.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,582
    I think this is in reference to @YukonRon and Gary Clark Jr.  
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,791
    Gary Clark Jr is playing there soonish.  Great show.
    Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

• otterotter Posts: 286
    Yep Thanks, Gary Clark
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,414
    He opened for Foo Fighters when I saw them in 2016.  Kid can play.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,249
    That Red Rocks show, we cancelled, because he is coming here and playing at the Palace. We are going down to @Jeremiah place to pick up a wing trophy that weekend instead.

We have seen GCj 4 times, already. He has become a fave on the blues circuit for us.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • GC Jr. is indeed a powerhouse. Good stuff.