Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA Mt. Eggfest Demo Eggs

egret
egret Posts: 4,168

Time is running out to order your demo Big Green Egg at the GA Mt. Eggfest. You can save a bunch of cash and get free entry for two ($50.00 value) to the most popular eggfest in the land.

The following prices include the Egg plus Egg Nest.

The Extra Large is discounted to $1203.60 plus you get an instant savings when ordering of $154.60, i.e., $1203.60 - $154.60 (you'll have to do the math, I'm not allowed to do it for you~!?) for a total savings over the MSRP of $381.00.

The Large is discounted to $901.85 - $152.85 instant savings for a total savings of $324.00 over MSRP.

Similar savings are available for the Medium, Small and MiniMax. Check it out here: http://www.mountainegg.com/demo-eggs/

Comments

• Teefus
    Teefus Posts: 1,204
    This is how I bought my Egg. My dealer also threw in three bags of lump, a cover, and a cookbook. Beats a poke in the eye with a sharp rib bone. 
    Michiana, South of the border.