Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

grilled cauliflower, testing out my new veggie rack

Wanted the ability to do veggies (green beans, broccoli, cauliflower) without having to use a skillet, I wanted a grilled/charred flavor, too many times my veggies fall through the grate so here we go... bought a grease splatter screen and cut the handle off - worked like a charm! I can see throwing this under a rack of ribs or a chicken near the end of the cook for a quick side. 15" diameter should hold a ton of veggies.

Comments

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 5,713
    Yeah looks good.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • BotchBotch Posts: 6,359
    I may have to try that.  I have a rectangular basket of wires, 1/4" openings or so, that I'm currently using.  Nothing falls thru, the veggies are cooked perfectly, but the basket is a b*tch to clean; the screen would clean much easier.  Thanks!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.