Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sheekin 4 Ways

Bone in breast’s from the top: Simon and Garfunkel, Tsunami Spin, Peking, and Sweet  Melissa rubs clockwise. Just a little experiment using rarely used or new to me rubs.

Comments

• GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,656
    Added a few apple wood chips.
  • Looking good so far. Let’s us know the favorite(s). 
    Snellville, GA

The same order as previous but from top to bottom.
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 4,734
    Looks great!  Been too long since I’ve grilled straight up split end chicken boobs. 
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,017
    Dyal_SC said:
    Looks great!  Been too long since I’ve grilled straight up split end chicken boobs. 
    (Snicker)....he said boobs.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

Tasty boobs!
    Dyal_SC said:
    (Snicker)....he said boobs.
    They were on sale for $1.19 a lb, thighs were $2.19. Easy decision.
    Having it with a whole cauliflower done Paula Dean style in the Air Fryer. Rubbed with a 2 to 1 mix of dijon and mayo, salted and peppered, a 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan packed on then 350F for 30 minutes. I imagine that this could be done in the egg indirect in one of those pans with holes all over.