Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - I’m Sure There’s Nothing To Find

CTMikeCTMike Posts: 1,677
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation/ar-BBHTcTY?ocid=sf

I’m also pretty sure that little fire in Chappaqua had nothing to do with this investigation either. Can’t stand Trump, the Clintons, and pretty much every other career politician. They all need to go. 
MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,613
    I hope they investigate her to the full extent possible within the confines of the law.  I also hope that everyone here will be satisfied by whatever the FBI finds, or doesn’t find.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• CTMikeCTMike Posts: 1,677
    I wholeheartedly agree on both counts John. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

Southeastern CT. 
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 5,707
    John doesn’t even agree with what John said.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim said:
    John doesn’t even agree with what John said.   
    LOL. That was actually funny.