Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Predictable Friday night!

Rockford, IL LGBGE + Gaggenau EB388

Comments

• Psst: it's Saturday.  ;)

Nice pie though!  
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• XC242XC242 Posts: 1,102
    Outstanding!
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,405
    Looks tasty!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SciAggieSciAggie Posts: 3,564
    Honestly, I was expecting a rehash of a Friday night forum fight and complaints over a deleted thread. This is a nice surprise. Nice pie!
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven.
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • That is a great lookin' pizza!
    Stillwater, MN
  • Very nice! Planning to try making pizza here soon...
    ♦︎ John ♦︎ Newbie ♦︎ Large BGE ♦︎ Topeka, KS ♦︎ Twitter ♦︎ My Blog ♦︎
  • Looks awesome. But unnaturally round. 
    It's a 302 thing . . .