Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Tenderloin

Options
Eoin
Eoin Posts: 4,304
Fished this pork loin out of the freezer for tea. Olive oil then S&P then spices and finally a coating of sriracha hot suace. On the MMX direct.

Comments

• Eoin
    Options
    Got the colour I wanted then went indirect for 10 minutes to get the IT up.

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Looks great!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    Bloody hell that looks good.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    Always a winner on the Egg!  Can't go wrong with pork tenderloin.  Yours looks great!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Eoin
    Options
    Our 13 year old sat down next to me and munched through most of what was on the board until I stopped him. Not done this on the Egg before, 100% the best pork loin I have ever cooked.
  • Stormbringer
    Stormbringer Posts: 2,082
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Interesting technique, and great finish.

@Foghorn using our vernacular, proud of you bud. :D
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    That looks really tasty....and well prepared.
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Looking good 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Looks great. That's one of our "go to" weekday dinners. What IT did you pull it at? Thanks for sharing. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Eoin
    Options
    Looks great. That's one of our "go to" weekday dinners. What IT did you pull it at? Thanks for sharing. 
    Pulled at 140F and rested for about 10 minutes on the counter. Fast and minimum prep, as you say it's perfect for a midweek cook.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Yessir! That looks great. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Pulled at 140F and rested for about 10 minutes on the counter. Fast and minimum prep, as you say it's perfect for a midweek cook.
    That's right on point.  Well done Sir.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA