Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You tell me......can YukonRon cook a poke rib?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    Options
    Looks like a geat get together!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @YukonRon - I am well clear of you in all three of those attributes.  ;)
    It is heck getting old, pains remain from years of abuse I have given my body. 
    I have done a lot, seen a lot, and would not change a thing. As long as I can go, I will not stop. It might be in clothes that fit a rounder me, a step or two, maybe even ten, slower, but onward is the direction :flushed:
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    That is a lot of Ribs for four people!
    @JRWhitee
    You would have really been impressed with the empty wine bottles.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Nice gathering of great eggheads and mighty fine looking ribs. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    That is a lot of Ribs for four people!
    It was actually five as we enjoyed the company of Frank @lousubcap. It was truly a pleasure to have met him....your point still holds water though. Ron treats his neighbors to ribs, showing you the generosity that fills his heart and Egg.
    We pretty much went through three racks at dinner and with leftovers. Our son's girlfriend came by later, and slammed about 1/2 a rack, and that little 5 foot nuthin' 100 pounds with rocks in her pocket, took no prisoners. She is from El Salvador, originally, an artist, musician, and as brilliant as she is beautiful, and eats like a champ.
    The other two went to our neighbors. A couple of my army buddies across the street, and one went to the math professors next door.
    We have a cool neighborhood, we have a neighborhood cocktail party scheduled the Friday after we get back from Colorado. Great time to visit.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky