Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BBQ to Prepare in Advance

Options
Eoin
Eoin Posts: 4,304
Me and Anne are off to a weekend festival at the end of the month, Thursday through to Monday. Our daughter is up for the weekend to keep the boys under control so we can forget about the house for a few days. The one drawback is that no charcoal BBQ is allowed, so I want to prepare and freeze some Q to take with us (yes, after only 6 months it's that bad that I can't imagine 5 days without Egged food).

I need some good ideas for food that can be revived with only the 2 burner stove top in our camper by someone who will probably be permanently the worse for wear over the whole weekend (me).

Comments

• OhioEgger
    OhioEgger Posts: 901
    Options
    I would probably do some ribs. Heated in foil, leftover ribs are almost as good as fresh made. Pulled pork would be another good choice, especially for sandwiches if you have a source of good buns.
    Cincinnati, Ohio. Large BGE since 2011. Still learning.