Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I Love Costco

Options
td66snrf
td66snrf Posts: 1,822
Vacuum freezing this morning my Foodsaver quit. It would go through the motion, you could hear the compressor running but it wouldn't suck the air out. Took it back to Costco. They refunded me $160. Went into the store picked up the new model which happened to on sale for  $120. Left a happy customer & went home & finished what I started. 
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Did you buy steaks with the 40 bucks? =)

My son lives in NYC, the home of potholes and all sorts of road hazards. He bought a set of tires from Costco. Not sure how many they have replaced for him, but last we talked about it, it was at least three. No prorating, full replacement, no charge.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    This sounds like the version you told your wife :)

You expect us to believe that you had $40 burning a hole in your pocket, in Costco, and you walked out with just the Foodsaver??

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Barker_BBQ
    Barker_BBQ Posts: 1
    Options
    caliking said:
    This sounds like the version you told your wife :)

You expect us to believe that you had $40 burning a hole in your pocket, in Costco, and you walked out with just the Foodsaver??
    HAHA seriously, I woulda bought some meat!
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    @caliking @Carolina Q   $40 bucks is crumbs. Between what I buy there and gas purchases they're not losing money on me. Let's put it this way, you don't have to sign if it's under $200, I had to sign. 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser