Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Butts finished...

Options
The post is a bit late as PhotoBucket decided to not work Sunday & Monday, however used to that...

They were on for 9 hours with dome temp about 350 at the end, took off & wrapped in foil to sit for about an hour before pulling...

got two large bowls full...even with munching while pulling...

vacuum sealed in 4 cup portions (great for 4 large or 6 medium size sammies) with some for tonight's dinner...

Time to eat!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    It's nice to have leftovers!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Nice cook, Jay. 

For future reference, PB is unnecessary for posting here. Just drag and drop the pics from your PC to your post here. Done. If you want to post on greeneggers too, just post here first and then "copy image address" from here, then over there, click IMG, paste, click IMG again.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Michael:

Thanks!

I have never been able to get pictures in the right order when I've tried to do a post here first so continue to do it first in greeneggers then copy to here...maybe someday I'll get smarter, but I doubt it :)

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Great cook, everything looks delicious!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    SSN686 said:
    Morning Michael:

Thanks!

I have never been able to get pictures in the right order when I've tried to do a post here first so continue to do it first in greeneggers then copy to here...maybe someday I'll get smarter, but I doubt it :)
    No one else can either. =) You have to do them one pic at a time if you want them in order. You can type everything out first if you want, then put the cursor where you want the first pic and insert it there. Then put the cursor where you want the second pic, etc. Kind of a pain, but less so than greeneggers, imo. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Good looking stuff!!

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Great job.  I like your butts!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Looks good from here
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    So good and so easy. Love it.