Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Butt time...

Options
Morning All:

Just put on two 9# butts...one with DP Raging River & one with Braswell's Cinnamon Chipotle...

Will stock up on pulled pork & also some will go to the wife of the neighbor of our in-laws whose husband passed away unexpectedly a couple days ago...

Will start out around 200 & then let temp rise gradually to get them done around 4:00pm...using some hickory for smoke...looking forward to some good eating later today!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Looks like it's going to be a great day!!  Always great to share!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Nice, Jay! Especially the share! 

I turbo'd a 9 pounder yesterday. On the egg at 10:30AM, 325°, finished at about 5:30.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut