Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Living Destiny

Options
GATraveller
GATraveller Posts: 8,207
edited January 2017 in EggHead Forum
Being a lifelong fan I just expect us to lose but I'm hopeful. Let's go Falcons! Wooooo! 

https://youtu.be/hGPzc8rZ2CE

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
Peachtree Corners, GA

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Love a 24 point head start. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    If anybody can squander a 24 point lead it is the Falcons
  • FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Options
    Indeed. Waiting for them to make it a close game 
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    Options
    Hope the Packers get some redbull at half-time.  This is embarrassing.  (As a Bears fan, I do like seeing GB embarressed though)
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS