Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanksgiving is over...

Options
Thanksgiving is over. Trying to decide how I want to eat the leftovers. In the meantime the Christmas tree is up and ready to be decorated. 

Happy holidays everyone. 
Las Vegas, NV

Comments

• gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    Too early for me but enjoy. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    I'm jealous of your hardwood floors. I was told by the wife that we need to vacuum and steam clean the carpets before we decorate for Christmas. Who knew there is a process! ;) I used to throw beer cans into my Christmas tree back when I was single. How time changes. :o

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    @WeberWho -  that pop top is designed to hold an ornament hook.  
    And here's the follow-on to the carpet deal: Once you make the move to hardwood from carpet, the next SWMBO deal; "Don't drop anything as it will mar the wood."  And trust me the best you can do is not even mess with that ultimatum until SWMBO loses to gravity.  Even then you would do well to not recall and use in a conversation.  FWIW- Consider the above before you make the move.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options

Work in progress. With a little help from my friend. 

@WeberWho love the hardwoods. Hate they have to swept ALL the time. Good thing I have kids to do that. 
    Las Vegas, NV