Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - push cart for golf - OT

Options
I've been working on a small island in the Pacific for the last 10 months.  Home for Christmas.  Don't know what I miss more...egging or golfing.  Question for golfers...does anybody have any insight into the Clicgear 3.5 push cart?

Signal Mountain, TN

Comments

• tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    I don't have this one, but I do have the Clickgear 8.0. (4 wheels---goes down the hills with a push better than the three wheelers do) GREAT CART.  
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    I have had the 3.5 for a few years now and it is absolutely wonderful. They thought of everything with this. Having said that, I would have strongly considered the 8.0 but I don't think that even existed when I purchased mine. Would be curious to learn what the pros and cons are of the four-wheeled one. Clicgear is great, but like the BGE if you want any of the accessories (none of which I would consider necessary) they will absolutely gouge you for them.
    Stillwater, MN
  • AD18
    AD18 Posts: 209
    Options
    I have an older version and it works great.  The think I like best is the solid wheels, don't have to worry about inflating them all the time.
    Large BGE, Weber 22.5 kettle, Weber Genesis
    Cobourg, Ontario