Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Meet n greet

My thoughts on meet n greet 2016.a major dissatisfaction.  For 35.00 I expected better food and for sure NOT KEG BEER!! In 2013 for 25.00 you got premium  beer in a can and great food. The beef ribs were good the rest was nothing special. but I can see why it was not sold out. As far as meet n greet is concerned this is last one!!!! It was a great experience in 2013!! 

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

Comments

• I'm a beer snob and most of the best craft beer in the world can only be obtained in draft / keg format. Just sayin. 
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    I'm a beer snob and most of the best craft beer in the world can only be obtained in draft / keg format. Just sayin. 
    I agree.  Nothing wrong with beer on tap.
    NOLA
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Cheaper...money usually goes to other things....less clean up.  Reusable cups.  Fill cup half way, slam, ask for more.  Benefits galore to a keg! 
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    I am definitely not a beer snob but I do enjoy beer from a keg (as long as it's not light/lite) over cans or bottles.  To each their own...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Never heard of anyone doing a can or bottle stand!!!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    in 2013 they had cans at a stand on the deck outside and they were premium beers.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN