Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MINI MAX Full warranty 400.00

Options
Just wanted to let you all know that there is a dealer in Urbana Ohio getting out of the business. He has 2 MM left at 400. 

1632 East U.S. Hwy 36, Urbana, OH 43078
Phone (937) 484-7888
Fax      (937) 484-7959

eastlawn@ctcn.net

http://www.eastlawnandgarden.com/
Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Sorry to see a deal go...but great price.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    I have been told NO, under any circumstances is there to be more eggs in this calander year. But I agree, I hate seeing dealers go.
  • bhedges1987
    Options
    Wish I was closer.

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Damn, that's a great deal. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options
    Jstroke said:
    I have been told NO, under any circumstances is there to be more eggs in this calander year. But I agree, I hate seeing dealers go.
    New fiscal year starts in October.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Jstroke
    Options
    Lol, my wife's fiscal year end is always three months away regardless. At the moment I figure I should behave.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Urbana from here is 6 hours up and back. Does he have any mediums?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Jstroke
    Options
    @YukonRon

He mentioned large and XL-maybe two each or so. But I had already mentioned I owned a medium. Give me a second to check-he had a Craigslist ad
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Jstroke said:
    @YukonRon

He mentioned large and XL-maybe two each or so. But I had already mentioned I owned a medium. Give me a second to check-he had a Craigslist ad
    Thanks. I have been in the market for a mdium for a while (translation - My Beautiful Wife says no) if this can be had at a decent price...
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Jstroke said:
    @YukonRon

Not to thread hijack, but is your name a reference to a canoe technique? I haven't heard of a J Stroke in decades, but lots of memories flooded back when I was thinking about it...
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I would purchase that for one of my chillin for a Xmas present if I were closer. Dang it.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Loubo83
    Options
    @Jstroke, thanks for the heads up!  

Since I'm visiting the in-laws in Ohio this weekend for the Swiss Festival, I plan to excuse myself for a quick road trip to Urbana.  They won't miss me during that short time, right?

I called Kent at East Lawn & Garden this morning and he still had the two MiniMax's for sale--one assembled on display and the other in the factory box.  

This is their Craigslist advertisement: https://dayton.craigslist.org/fod/5733331869.html.  

According to Kent, the MM is $400 w/o the platesetter and $475 w/ the platesetter.  Since I plan to use the Woo ring and stone setup in the MM, I decided to get the assembled MM w/o the platesetter for $400.  I think it's an amazing price for a new MM!  I'll pick it up tomorrow morning.  

Thanks again @Jstroke!
    Weber Summit Charcoal Grill, Weber Smokey Mountain, LBGE, MiniMax and Mini
    Hyattsville, MD (Washington DC Metro Area)
  • Jstroke
    Options
    @Loubo83 you are welcome my friend anything to keep it all going down the road