Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket

Options
my brisket stalled at 175. What can I do about it?
Lbge. Maverick 733, ss top, 30" fire pit, gas grill, small charcoal grill, electric smoker, 65 qt yeti, 35 qt yeti.

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Unfortunately, just wait longer. You can bump the temp up, what temp are you at?
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,766
    Options
    If you have time, let it ride...rushed foil and bump temp....enjoy, it's part of the fun.....I plan my stalls during my sleep time
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Dfoshee
    Dfoshee Posts: 191
    Options
    Lbge. Maverick 733, ss top, 30" fire pit, gas grill, small charcoal grill, electric smoker, 65 qt yeti, 35 qt yeti.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    If you have a crowd and a set time. Wrap it in foil to get it done like @lkapigian suggested. If you have the time let it ride. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Dfoshee
    Dfoshee Posts: 191
    Options
    Thanks guys. I foiled it 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Future-plan to finish early and if it runs long-no worries.  Finish on time (however you calculate that) then FTC for the duration.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Good luck

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf