Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Crossroads and Raging River /Oakridge BBQ Habanero Death Dust

Options
His and Hers

Salmon for SWMBO, Competition Thighs and Death Dust Wings for me:

New Albany, Ohio 

Comments

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,660
    Options
    I like heat but that damn death dust is too much for me. I put way too much on some baby backs awhile back and learned my lesson real quick. I do like the raging river for salmon though.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• jarc
    jarc Posts: 241
    Options
    Looks very tasty, nice job.

LBGE

Misplaced Cajun-----Blytheville, AR

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,102
    Options
    I love HDD!  I add it to a lot of my rubs.  Perfect for some bite.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    I like heat but that damn death dust is too much for me. I put way too much on some baby backs awhile back and learned my lesson real quick. I do like the raging river for salmon though.
    I little HDD goes a long way! 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• johnmitchell
    Options
    That looks great.. Damn SWMBO got the short end of the stick with that meal =)
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....