Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg ad on the radio

Options
Steve-B
Steve-B Posts: 339
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Heard a radio ad today for the egg on WGN-AM 720 out of Chicago. It featured one dealer, but gave a website that lists other dealers. [p]http://www.bigreeneggchicago.com[p]I noticed Backyard BBQ was listed. Wondering how long these ads had been running and if they have had an effect on sales. [p]Any one hear these in other parts of the country?[p]Steve-B
[ul][li]Chicago BGE Website[/ul]

Comments

• backyardbbq
    Options
    Steve-B,They have been running since May 16th. Spike has a BGE and talks about it often. I think he has a pretty good size following.

• Steve-B
    Steve-B Posts: 339
    Options
    backyard bbq,[p]Thanks for the answers. I don't get to listen to WGN as much in the summer time. I live in Indianapolis and the AM signal doesn't come in so well with the hot humid days and the thunderstorms during the summer. Also the Cubs now have an affilate here in Indy.[p]Steve-B