Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Meatsicles

stopped by the butcher last week for some beef ribs and saw these marrow bones they had cut into 3-4" chunks. Dogs love them and they aren't messy since it's frozen. Had someone tell me one time when the marrow and meat is gone, throw peanut butter or cream cheese in and re freeze it. 

My my dog is a lab/bull mastiff mix and will chew through anything in minutes but these keep him busy for hours. 

Memphis, TN ----> Chattanooga, TN

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    I'd fight the dog for those bones. I'll bet those would make killer beef stock.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Walt2015
    Walt2015 Posts: 583
    @DMW, I've got some that are about 8" long and cut longitudinally that I'm planning to stuff with Parmesan and bread crumbs and roast in the egg on our next fancy steak night. My butcher sells them for dirt cheap if you have a local guy near you, it's worth asking 
    Memphis, TN ----> Chattanooga, TN
  • Prarie Butter
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Ft. Worth, Tx |  Union Pacific Railroad  |  Texas Tech University

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    pho!