Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ThermoWorks Open Box Sale

Options
CarolinaCrazy
CarolinaCrazy Posts: 585
edited August 2014 in EggHead Forum
Just got an email about another open box sale.

No ThermaPens this time, but they do have ThermoPop, Mini, and Chef Alarms on sale. And an Infrared unit for $49.

1 LBGE in Chapel Hill, NC

Comments

• Gogogordy
    Gogogordy Posts: 460
    Options
    These hi-tech thermo item types seem to have a lot of "open box" sales. Warranty refurbs/returns I assume. Seems an awful high incidence....what other reason could there be?
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    A difference of $5 for thermopop brand new vs open box, I'm going brand new lol
  • jetmech
    jetmech Posts: 75
    Options
    BYS1981 said:
    regular $29, open box price $19.  $5?
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    edited August 2014
    Options
    jetmech said:

BYS1981 said:

When I got mine it was $24, $5 for shipping. Lol, my math isn't THAT bad, my dad was a CPA.

Edit: they upped the price to $29 since last week.
  • jetmech
    jetmech Posts: 75
    Options

BYS1981 said:
    BYS1981 said:
    When I got mine it was $24, $5 for shipping. Lol, my math isn't THAT bad, my dad was a CPA. Edit: they upped the price to $29 since last week.
    LOL gotcha, I thought maybe you were a victim of common core