Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wife's Birthday Dinner

Options
Had the whole family over for dinner tonight to celebrate my wife's birthday. Everyone has different tastes, so we had a variety: tri tip, wings, steel head, sausage, and asparagus on the egg. Potato salad and green salad too. Poor quality pictures. Barely got them taken before everyone dug in.

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a home run to me. The steelhead was a extra nice touch. Excellent job sir! =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bakoque
    bakoque Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks SIGH, trick was to get it all on the XL and to finish at the same time.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I love steelhead! Especially grilled then drizzled with melted butter. Again excellent cook!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.