Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lambsicles on the mini

Options
Preseasoned rack of lamb from trader joes. A couple lumps of Rockwood in the mini. Quick to 400! Lamb done in about 15 minutes. Then 10 minutes rest under foil. Quick and easy lunch!
Mamaroneck

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    LOL, I still chuckle whenever I see your handle pop up. And whenever I drive through there.  :D Mama.

Very clever.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Mama Roneck
    Mama Roneck Posts: 386
    Options
    Ah Mamaroneck. Visit for the easy access to i95, but you'll stay for the easy access to the Hutch!
    Mamaroneck
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Mama Roneck
    Looks outstanding! Love me some lamb! Nice job my friend! =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.