Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Posting brisket pics-(but missed the money shot!)

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,337
edited June 2014 in EggHead Forum
Fantastic Father's Day self gift-sorry about the "no-finish" pics but I am just a bit hammered and missed it!  Great eats-worth it...Once maybe twice a year tops!

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    How'd it turn out? Amazingness??
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @‌lousubcap
    Looks like a home run to me my friend. Enjoy!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    It was great but I think you can do as well with a nice prime cut.  BTW-your's is about to make me want a healthy brisket dessert!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • StillSmoken
    StillSmoken Posts: 327
    Options
    I'm jealous!!
    Kennesaw Ga. XL Egg. Cheers, Kevin
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    lousubcap said:

It was great but I think you can do as well with a nice prime cut.  BTW-your's is about to make me want a healthy brisket dessert!

I agree 100%...the prime I ate today for under $50 was in the same book as the SRF brisket I made last month. Can't say I would splurge om SRF with prime now readily available to me at a fair price.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....