Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Finally took the plunge...

Options
Finally.   

Anyone need a PSWoo2?  I can make you a good deal on one. 
Opelika, AL

Comments

• GaBGE
    GaBGE Posts: 556
    Options
    I think you will be pleased with it. I just set mine up for a 3 lb turbo butt and will be adding a meatloaf a little later.
  • Auburntgr
    Auburntgr Posts: 78
    Options
    Nice picture. War Eagle! Should be a great year for football and looking forward to basketball for the first time in awhile.
    Franklin, TN Medium and large Green Egg
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I may be interested in the PSWoo2

Why did y'alls QB get dismissed from UGA?  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • brownbw
    brownbw Posts: 154
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ha - Not sure GATraveller... I think he stole something.  

Maybe he'll steal the Heisman this year.  I'm really excited about football this year. Hard to tell from a spring game, but the offense looked incredible.  
    Opelika, AL
  • flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Options
    You are all set.  This will take your cooks to the next level. Ask me how I know.  Say goodbye to your platesetter as well.
    Milton, GA.