Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday Salmon and Brussel Sprouts

SWMBO is out of town.  She hates brussel sprouts so perfect time to make them.  Pat of butter on the alder planked salmon along with the sprouts and brown rice.  Good start to the weekend.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

Comments

• RV10Flyer
    RV10Flyer Posts: 140
    Looks good. I haven't tried brussel sprouts on the egg yet.

North Texas

XL and Small BGE

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Here are 1067 recipes for Brussels sprouts. Surely you can find ONE that she likes!!! :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    1067 recipes is nearly three years every day of trying BS, good luck. Roasted with EVOO and garlic works for me.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• This was my first time egging BS and I liked it a lot so she better get used to them.  Thanks Carolina Q for the recipes.  A few are now on my to do list.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014