Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas....

FLORIDA STYLE! Taken a little after 4pm this afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

Comments

• What was taken after 4:00?
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,705
    Quick, show it again Dave.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,984
    ?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,338
    A complete whiteout, in FL!
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • I hate that stupid body required crap!

Here is the pic I tried to post.

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,705
    89 would be nice about now in Texas
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,986
    Oof. It's hotter than hell in Florida.

That's saying something!
  • Guess if I'm going to have a cold Christmas, I better turn the A/C down. Can't wait till I can retire and move to 4 seasons.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,986
    Not having a change of seasons would drive me nuts. Probably quicker than living way up north where they get 24 hours of light/dark during certain times of the year.

However, it was in the upper 60s yesterday and I did enjoy wearing shorts, surreal as it was. :D
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,984
    72 Saturday...20 tonight. Another Tennessee weather pattern.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Where in TN Henapple?  I go to Townsend 1 to 2 times a year.  I love East TN. Got my eye on it when I'm finally able to retire.

• cajunrphcajunrph Posts: 151
    Yeah, 72 Saturday here in Texas, today in the low 40's high 30's. 
    LBGE, 
    Redneck Country Club
    Columbia Lakes
    West Columbia, Tx
  • It's 6 here now and following the entire weekend of rain my egg is frozen shut.

It's not the first time and I can't cook until the weekend so anyways… I hate the cold.
    Nowhere Indiana
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    As of this writing it is 9*. Maybe 12* at noon and I hope the new table/egg cover kept the top from freezing.My daughter wants me to make Kielbasa shots so she can take to work today.

Merry Christmas to all. And Egg On!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI