Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Resetting maverick alarms?

Options
Hello all. I have a maverick ET 732 and plan on using it for an overnight brisket. I am having trouble figuring out how to reset the darn thing for temp high and low alarms. The high only goes up from 300 degrees and I want to set it for 260 or do. All I can seem to do is make the high temp higher and can lower it. Any ideas?

Comments

• Jeffroe189
    Options
    Hey 
    Im pretty sure you just hold down the button and it will climb up then wrap around and start over. I have only borrowed one a couple times.

Maybe this helps. lol
    Jeff from Winston-Salem, NC  - LBGE, MiniMax, Blackstone
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Set the low alarm first. When you are setting the high alarm it will wrap around to where the low is set at. Press low so its displaying what the current setting is, then press and hold it til it starts flashing. Then press and hold until it get where you want, then press the center top button (forget what its labeled) to confirm. Then repeat for the high alarm.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • rholt
    rholt Posts: 392
    Options
    Thanks guys. I knew you would be of service.