Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Christmas party apps

Meatballs...egged and simmered in a chili sauce and grape jelly mixture.
Pigshots egged at 4 and placed in oven on warm, uncovered toll 5ish
Now the question. I'm wanting to do pulled pork eggrolls. How can I keep them crisp. Cooking around 20, 4 at a time in my fry daddy. Oven with a cookie cooling screen on a cookie sheet?. Paper sack with paper towels. We always keep our catfish fresh that way when cooking large amounts. It will take about 15-20 minutes to cook.

thanks
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,445
    I think if it'll work for catfish it should work for them
  • How's it going? I've wondered this same thing before. Alternatively, is there any way to fry them ahead of time then reheat?
    Cheers
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,750
    Keep your oven at 200 and should keep for about 1 hour.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,916
    The eggrolls did ok. Paper sack then in the oven. Eggrolls, pig shots and meatballs lasted about 20 minutes. Made Jacob some brisket and slaw eggrolls today ..good. Took a tortilla, stuffed with brisket and cheese. .fried. wow.
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,351
    You've been a machine at the egg recently - can we expect this output at Salado? :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    I'm just going to be working for a @Mickey. .and drinking. Might sneak in a cook if VI allows.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,501
    henapple said:

I'm just going to be working for a @Mickey. .and drinking. Might sneak in a cook if VI allows.

Am I going to have to provide ObamaCare on your butt now?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Yes..I can't afford my own anymore.