Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- headlamp

Got this today. Used it for the first time tonight. Worked awesome .even has red leds so I can cook in stealth.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
Greenville Tx

Comments

• Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    The red will keep those pesky neighbors away- at least those that have also lost their sense of smell
    Greensboro, NC
  • Cookinbob
    Cookinbob Posts: 1,691
    I have one.  Use it to run and walk the dog, to dig around the crawl space above my garage, and occasionally to look at the grill in the dark.  SWMBO says I look kind of dorky with it, but it works! Batteries last a long time.
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Those headlamps are nice. Only thing I don't like about mine is that you have to cycle through to switch it off and on i.e. low, med, high, red, then off. I got tired of all the clicks. I'm looking for one that just goes on or off. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Got a couple of those. Very handy. I always forget to turn it off after I'm done checking the Egg and then turn around and blind whoever I'm talking to. Funny to me, annoying to my wife so she says.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    This one has a gap between the regular lights and the leds.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx